You may be short, not as long as you want. It’s perfectly normal, nothing to do with complexity. But if you don’t feel well, if you want to look longer than you are, just listen to our advice. Nobody has to be Naomi Campbell.
Some of these methods are known to everyone, and some of them are little known tricks.
Don’t Go With Oversize
- Choose clothes that fit your body well. Try to stay away from wide-leg/loose pants and oversized shirts. Unless you’re too tall, don’t wear wide-leg pants and oversized shirts at the same time.
The Kooples – Faded Black Jeans With Visible Button
Alessandra Rich – Floral-Embroidered Alpaca And Wool-Blend Sweater
Jacquemus – Navy ‘La Maille Asti’ Tank Top
- Try to dress in one color. Don’t walk around like a rainbow. Choose a color, do a tonal, or monochrome combination with that color. Make it look like water from top to bottom.
Acne Studios – Pink Cropped Odice Sweatshirt
Adidas Originals by Daniëlle Cathari – Purple Piqué Trousers
Rag & Bone – Black Leather Jane Super High-Rise Cigarette Trousers
The Kooples – Formal Wool Jacket With Houndstooth Motif
- If you want to look taller, one of the key points is to show your leg length long. So choose high waist pieces. Pants, skirts, shorts, high waist choices in all of them make your leg length longer than it shows.
Balmain – Black Tweed Fringed Wraparound Miniskirt
Topshop – Sand Peg Pants By Topshop Boutique
- Choose mini skirts and mini shorts instead of pencil skirts when you are choosing skirts and dresses. Again, mini skirts can make your legs appear longer.
The Kooples – Cotton Mutli-Pocket Short Khaki Skirt
Vandering – Velvet Mini Skirt
- There is no reason why you shouldn’t be Giselle Bundchen with a pair of grazing the floor pants and high heels.
Pinko – Flare Trousers
Steve Madden – Vala Yellow Snake
Crop Top Season
- Wear crop tops. Complete the high waist pieces with the crop tops, so that looks your body length is short and your leg length is long. As we said, the key point is to show your leg length long. Of course, we don’t want to look like a stilt walker in the circus, so it’s good to keep the proportion balance.
Heron Preston – Black Cropped Tape Polo
The Kooples – Black Cropped Wool Cardıgan
- Don’t wear black ankle cuff heels or boots with your skirts and dresses that make you look shorter than you are, especially without black pantyhose. The nude or transparent shoes you will wear will extend your height, make it look like you have nothing on your feet and this will make it look like your height.
Saint Lauren – Pink Patent Zoe Pumps
Giuseppe Zanotti – Black & Gold Rita Ora Edition Eve Sandals
- Don’t go with big handbags. If you wear smaller handbags, you won’t create the perception of “How does this girl carry this bag? They have got the same size.”