First of all, it is necessary to start with the 4 most basic recommendations before proceeding with the skincare routine.
- Drink plenty of water. Don’t consume too many salty foods
- Don’t forget about sunscreen.
- If you have very problematic skin, go to the dermatologist instead of searching for solutions on the internet.
You can continue reading if you say, “I’m doing all this, I just want to take care of my skin, but I don’t know where to begin.”
Clean Your Skin
First of all, we need to keep your skin clean. I’m not even talking about sleeping without wiping makeup. My eyes even saw that woman slept with makeup and the next morning going to work with the same eye makeup for an extra 10 minutes of sleep. We should clean our skin every morning and every evening. The foaming of the cleaning product gives me a cleaner feeling, so I prefer to use gels.
La Roche-Posay – Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser for Oily Skin
- It is a product that you can use to remove your eye make-up without burning, hurting, and irritating your eyes.
La Roche-Posay Respectissime Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
- After washing our skin, we need to use a tonic to clean up to the pores. You will see how dirty your skin is when you look at cotton even after the shower.
Bioderma – Sensibio H2O Soothing Micellar Cleansing Water
- The next step is to moisturize the cleansed skin. You can apply 3-4 drops of LA MER The Renewal Oil, one of the dry oil technology products, to your face with your fingers to moisturize the skin. A product that never makes you feel greasy and meets all the moisture needs of the skin. It makes your skin soft.
La Mer – The Renewal Oil
- Burt’s Bees is definitely my favorite for moisturizing lips. It doesn’t dry afterward; their scents are beautiful, do not leave an artificial feeling. Also organic.
Burt’s Bees – Medicated Lip Balm with Clove Oil – very rare
- I don’t know about you, but my eye circles dry fast. Every morning when I wake up, I feel the need to moisturize after cleaning. If we do not moisten, crow’s feet may increase due to dryness.
Clinique – All About Eyes
- Now that our routine is over let’s talk about peeling. King of peelings Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant doesn’t regret you if you say “I can’t remember what day I did, I should be able to do it every day.” It helps to smooth your skin without drying. You should use one day apart instead of every day for your skin. I think you need to rest the skin one day. This product is in powder form; you apply it by foaming with water. Also suitable for all skin types. What more do you want? It meets all my expectations from a peeling.